Friday, January 9, 2009

The Age of the Double 3

Time is nothing but blurred memories that is the imprint that builds who I am. Now see my fantastic readers those words are either sheer brilliance on my part or me just trying to be smarter than I really am. Regardless, it came out of me and I’m going to stand by it.

If it was a year ago and I posted a blog the next day it would be January 9th 2008. Well I waited a year to post the next blog. For the readers that have been with me from the start you were reading that I was in need of a change. That I was awaiting the future that would define me, a spark, buying time until that moment, well, I will let you be the judge. I have also changed the title to this blog since as you may all know or will find out shortly that I do not travel as much nor does my job make me get on airplanes to far off reaches of the United States which kept my original blogs interesting and now I’m worried my daily life may not be so much but with my wisdom and charm will try. So now I’m another year older and times have definetly changed except that fact that I still can’t spell definitely so actually some things will always be the same my dear readers. But isn’t that the true base in all of us? Our bodies may change, our ideas, our passions, all of those things may change. But our central core, our being, the little things like my poor spelling and grammar, those things will never change. You get to a point in your life be it in your twenties, thirties, forties, or even in your seventies were you wake up one morning and say to yourself I am happy for who I am and I’m blessed for what I have. You may want to change things or you may be insecure about certain aspects of yourself or life but you wake up one day and say I am happy with being me. I don’t think I was entirely happy with who I was in the past or some decisions I made or even didn’t make that I should have made but that’s been my journey and my discovery. At 4:05pm today I will have lived a full 33 years and 1 day and I can say I like who I am and I am truly blessed.

Now my impatient readers I know you may be thinking where is the drama in this blog if you’re happy with yourself? How is this blog going to be interesting? What the heck happened to you this last year? You will soon find out (because I’m only allotted a small amount of time at work to write these blogs). Trust.

It’s the Age of the Double 3.

For all my past readers thank you for coming back. As for my new readers welcome and for my carpal tunnel it’s good to feel your pain again.

1 comment:

brent said...

I'm gonna miss Big Blue