Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Morning Coming Down

Sunday Morning Coming Down plays on the radio. It’s the only time Orlando radio is worth listening too. Of course in all the cities that I lived in the #1 complaint were local radio was ridiculous. Which is why the 8 track was invented, I suppose. So while listening to the radio show and Ashley sitting on the porch reading the last chapter of Breaking Dawn, I cleaned the computer room where I decided to drop a line on this once informative blog.

I feel I have failed you my two readers. I left you with an empty promise that I would give a plethora of information about life, but seriously who wants to read that? All I can say is that in the last year life has been good to me. I met a wonderful woman who I now share an apartment with over looking a pond and pool. Ashley and I have been together for 10 months now and I have seen her everyday since the day we met. Aside from living in sin we have created peaceful and wonderful life. I have an adopted dog named Casey who is a princess. So here I am, a wonderful woman, a happy dog and listening to a classic radio show.

Florida is starting to get hot. That was my random thought for the day.

In a month we’ll be driving up to Atlanta to watch back to back baseball and then in June we’ll be up in the mountains camping in North Carolina. In July we’ll be lounging on the beach for a week. Before I know it, the summer will be over and the holidays will begin. But before I get ahead of myself, I’m just going to enjoy today and perhaps get an ice cream.

Today there is a beauty, find it and keep it in your memories.

http://www.wtks.com/pages/smcd.html

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice.

mom said...

Yes, this is the way I like it to be for you, except the "living in sin" part =)