Saturday, September 22, 2007

MCO - Orlando International Airport

Who is this Sky Chef? I mean who is this person and where did they go to school? Were they the graduates of the bottom of their class? I believe the Sky Chef is a robot that makes synthetic food products made from chemicals found in the lead factories of China.

That’s right my loyal readers I am at the Orlando Airport waiting and watching CNN in the terminal. I hate using the word terminal in an airport it kinda freaks me out. This morning I have learned that if everyone in America followed the food pyramid to the tee that America would run out of food. So thank you my fast food friends. Also they dissected a Twinkie and what the chemicals are involved. Contrary to popular belief a shelf life of a Twinkie is 25 days.

I woke up a 5am this morning and finished my packing. I’m a bit tired but excited. I am curious to see where my day takes me. I have that feeling that I’m forgetting something so when I realize what it is it will be when I’ll need it the most. Checking in at the airport was no problem. I’ve become a pro at this traveling business. Perhaps in a future blog I’ll add some travel tips or perhaps answer any questions you may have. I passed by the Indianapolis terminal and gave a shout out internally. I mean if I start yelling in the airport I could be kicked out or committed to a strip search, which would not be cool. If any one has had that happen to you please tell me your story.

I’ve had some random thoughts this morning. One in particular is the glass half full or half empty. Half full means you’re an optimist and half empty is a pessimist. Now I think it should be the opposite. If the glass is half empty that means I have consumed half of the liquid, which means I am have replenished. If it’s still half full that means I have a long way to go to finish it. Yeah, that thought lasted for about 3 minutes. Still it’s a matter of perspective. Perhaps my perspective is a bit askew.

So this is it my friends, the beginning of my travel blogs. I sometimes have this affect on people where I offend them. I don’t know why? So I just have to say that from the bottom of my heart if I offend anyone I sincerely DO NOT apologize for that. Listen, I have to keep this honest and true. So if you feel offended by it in anyway than let me know and we’ll talk. But in my own heart I cannot censor this.

These blogs are being posted on myspace as well as petervj.blogspot.com So you do have your options. The plane is going to board in a half hour so by 1:30 I’ll be in the State of Maine.

Remember: Breathe in the Good

Me at the Airport
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

beenit said...

i think this is going to be a great way to keep your creative juices flowing.


my heart is bursting with pride!

:)